Saturday 20 July 2013

Riddles - Page 3

Q: What has one eye but cannot see?
A: A needle

Q: Take away my first letter, and I still sound the same. Take away my last letter, I still sound the same. Even take away my letter in the middle, I will still sound the same. I am a five letter word. What am I?
A: EMPTY

Q: What has hands but can not clap?
A: A clock

Q: What is round on both sides but high in the middle?
A: Ohio.

Q: What can you catch but not throw?
A: A cold.

Q: If a blue house is made out of blue bricks, a yellow house is made out of yellow bricks and a pink house is made out of pink bricks, what is a green house made of?
A: Glass

Q: What is as light as a feather, but even the world’s strongest man couldn’t hold it for more than a minute?
A: His breath!

Q: Throw away the outside and cook the inside, then eat the outside and throw away the inside. What is it?
A: Corn on the cob, because you throw away the husk, cook and eat the kernels, and throw away the cob.

Q: What starts with the letter “t”, is filled with “t” and ends in “t”?
A: A teapot!

Q: What is so delicate that saying its name breaks it?
A: Silence.

Q: You walk into a room with a match, a karosene lamp, a candle, and a fireplace. Which do you light first?
A: The match.

Q: A man was driving his truck. His lights were not on. The moon was not out. Up ahead, a woman was crossing the street. How did he see her?

A: It was a bright and sunny day!

No comments:

Post a Comment