Thursday 6 March 2014

Doctor Doctor jokes - page 3


Doctor doctor, I feel like a carrot

Don't get yourself in a stew

Doctor doctor, I've swallowed my pocket money

Take this and we'll see if there's any change in the morning

Doctor doctor, what happened to that man who fell into the circular saw and had the whole left side of his body cut away?

He's all right now.

Doctor doctor, I'm at death's door!

don't worry, we'll soon pull you through

Doctor doctor, my spouse is so ill, is there no hope?

it depends what you are hoping for

Doctor doctor, Help me now! I'm getting shorter and shorter!

Just wait there and be a little patient

Doctor doctor, I feel like a pair of wigwams

the problem is, you've become too tense

Doctor, doctor I’m addicted to brake fluid

Nonsense man, you can stop anytime

Doctor doctor, I couldn't drink my medicine after my bath like you told me

why not?
well after I've drunk my bath I haven't got room for the medicine

Doctor doctor, every time I drink a cup of hot chocolate I get a stabbing pain in the eye

Try taking the spoon out first

Doctor, doctor I feel like a sheep.

oh that's very baaaaaaaad!

Doctor doctor, I feel like a pair of curtains

pull yourselves together man


No comments:

Post a Comment